Yoga Home, a community based yoga studio in Conshohocken, is building a team of Assistant Studio Managers. This exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing industries provides unlimited potential for growth as well as the unique chance to integrate health and wellness into both life and work. At Yoga Home, our vision is to create a holistically based community of empowered, healthy and happy individuals, using the art and science of yoga as a base. Join us! Help us elevate our community and elevate the world!
Assistant Studio Manager, Guest Services will serve as the main point of contact for guests and work exchange staff during their shift. He/she will be responsible for their overall experience and database management of their accounts and act as an educator to both guests and staff in regards to on-going and new programming, as well as retail offerings.
Responsibilities to include:
- Management of all client accounts and customer service oriented aspects of accounts, including but not limited to monthly billing, membership cancellations, client retention, etc.
- Utilize MindBodyOnline database as tool for reporting, scheduling, inventory, events and other needs.
- Primary responsibility for the ‘back end’ support of MindBodyOnline, including scheduling classes, events, retail, etc. to ensure easy and accurate registration process for clients
- Become familiar with different styles of classes on Yoga Home regular schedule to be able to field guest questions and direct to appropriate class.
- Become familiar with all regular and special programming to educate guests and staff on offerings.
- Manage Front Desk staff and daily shift responsibilities. Ensure proper upkeep of studio and café areas, including executing maintenance and cleaning schedule.
- Develop an in-depth understand of our business management software, MindBody Online (MBO); resource MindBody Online support for technical issues and problem solve independently.
- Meet weekly with Studio Management Team and Owners to problem solve or address areas of concerns,to maintain accountability and discuss weekly/monthly initiatives.
- Facilitate training of Work Exchange Team and execution of daily shift responsibilities
- Respond to all general inquiries, via phone and email, in a timely and professional manner
- Schedule and billing of private clients
- Represent Yoga Home’s core mission and vision in all interactions
- Exceptional database skills, including reporting and analytics
- Previous management experience in yoga, health/wellness, retail, hospitality or similar industry
- Strong customer service experience
- Be able to work independently, creatively problem solve and multi-task easily
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Experience with MindBody Online (MBO) or similar software
- An established yoga practice and passion for the yogic lifestyle and conscious leadership preferred
Position is a part time employee at 18-20 hours/week at $15/hour. Unlimited yoga is included, quarterly yoga training intensives, plus additional discounts on workshops, trainings and retail.
This position does come with the expectation of working a combination of days, nights, holidays and weekends, but will be the same schedule week to week.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com