Yoga Home, a community based yoga studio in Conshohocken, is building its Management Team and is seeking a full time Studio Manager to be lead on various aspects of Guest Relations and Staff Management. This exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing industries provides unlimited potential for growth as well as the unique chance to integrate health and wellness into both life and work. At Yoga Home, our vision is to create a holistically based community of empowered, healthy and happy individuals, using the art and science of yoga as a base. Join us! Help us elevate our community and elevate the world!
Responsibilities To Include
- Develop an in-depth understand of our business management software, MindBody Online (MBO); resource MindBody Online support for technical issues and problem solve independently.
- Management of all client accounts and customer service oriented aspects of accounts,
- including but not limited to monthly billing, membership cancellations, client retention, etc.
- Utilize MindBodyOnline database as tool for reporting, scheduling, inventory, events and other needs.
- Primary responsibility for the ‘back end’ support of MindBodyOnline, including scheduling classes, events, retail, etc. to ensure easy and accurate registration process for clients.
- Become familiar with different styles of classes on Yoga Home regular schedule to be able to field guest questions and direct to appropriate class.
- Become familiar with all regular and special programming to educate guests and staff on offerings.
- Respond to all general inquiries, via phone and email, in a timely and professional manner.
- Schedule and billing of private clients.
- Represent Yoga Home’s core mission and vision in all interactions.
Manager, Work Exchange Team and Teachers:
- Primary contact for all teachers and Work Exchange Team members.
- Manage overall Studio Schedule, including those for Teachers and Work Exchange.
- Recruit new work exchange candidates and ensure proper training.
- Update Training Manuals and delegate daily responsibilities for Work Exchange shifts.
- Facilitate training of Work Exchange Team and execution of daily shift responsibilities.
- Previous management experience in yoga, wellness, retail, hospitality or similar industry
- Strong customer service experience
- Be able to work independently, creatively problem solve and multi-task easily
- Demonstrate initiative, prioritization and task completion
- Proficient on both Mac and PC, familiar with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Experience with MindBody Online (MBO) or similar software
- An established yoga practice and passion for the yogic lifestyle and conscious leadership
Position is a full time employee at 40 hours/week. Apply Today!