Private Individual and Group Sessions
Private sessions are available and fee is determined based on student’s needs and type of session requested. A private session allows for a more intimate view into your practice. You can start a new practice, deepen your current practice or spend some time working with an injury, specific goal or concern.
Let us help you schedule your private session — submit your request here!
Focus for private yoga sessions can include, but is not limited to:
- Foundational yoga postures for beginners
- Advanced asanas (postures) and pranayama exercises to advance your practice
- Therapeutic relief for specific health concerns, injuries or other limitations in the body
- Mental and emotional well-being, including depression, anxiety, PTSD, trauma, ADD, sleep disorders
- Body awareness and improved body image
- Spiritual connection and development
Private Sessions can also be tailored specific for any group and are offered both on and offsite, including but not limited to:
- Kids birthday parties
- Corporate Wellness
- Bridal Shower, Engagement Parties, Wedding Day Yoga
Private Yoga is an invaluable tool for students of all levels and experience. Private lessons provide the perfect setting to address your goals and work on areas of individual interest. You can work with the teacher of your choice or we can match a teacher to meet your specific needs. Private Yoga can help you deepen your practice, gain confidence, answer questions and provide guidance. Our teachers can also develop a home practice tailored to your individual needs.
Why Consider Private Yoga Instruction?
- Provides 1:1 attention for newer students
- Develop a home practice
- Cultivate a stronger meditation practice
- Therapeutics for injuries or specific conditions
- Learn more about other aspects of practice, other than poses
- Deconstruct specific poses and learn modifications and/or grow to next stage
- Address specific health/lifestyle goals
Pricing Scale for Individual Instruction $75-$125
Speak with a Yoga Home Team member at the front desk to schedule your appointment or submit a request.
Additional Specialty Private Sessions
Yoga for Mental Health
When one is feeling stressed, sad, alone, fearful, or panicked, it often isn’t just relegated to the mind — it can be a full-body experience or result in a disconnect from one’s physical form. Yoga for Mental Health harnesses the empirically proven power of the body to change the mind.
Candace Stevens, M.S., e-RYT200, uses her previous experience as a trauma-specialized family therapist to offer custom sessions to meet the client’s overall needs and the way they feel at the time of the session. There is no one formula- each individual’s session is completely tailored to their needs, using breath, meditation, movement, mindfulness, writing/drawing, and more.
Yoga for Mental Health can address, but is not limited to:
Lack of Inspiration
Yoga for Mental Health can also be used to help the client maximize their potential and work towards their goals and dreams.