introducing the yoga home online studio
Now practice with Yoga Home anytime, anywhere! Our online monthly or yearly membership gives you access to our entire online library of classes for the price of a single in-studio class. Our library of classes is constantly updated and growing, with all your favorite Yoga Home teachers, a variety of class styles and lengths of time! #yogaisforeverybody
try your first week for free join now!
No minimums, no contracts. Cancel anytime through ‘My Account’ on our Namastream site.
options to practice online: monthly or yearly memberships and now livestreaming options available, too!
how to use yoga home online via namastream
Yoga Home’s new online platform is hosted by Namastream and their software. Yoga Home handles all account questions and billing. This is separate from Yoga Home’s MindBody Online student portal and billing is handled via a different payment processor. Both MindBody Online and Namastream are integrated with Yoga Home’s website.
Namastream is a streaming service comparable to Netflix – you pay a subscription fee for access to videos. This makes it super easy and convenient to use from any device!
It is not an app that you download to your phone and videos are not downloadable either. The site is located at its own web address and is accessible through Yoga Home’s ‘Practice Online’ tab. We recommend you bookmark or save Namastream address to your desktop or home screen for easy accessibility. Students can manage their own accounts on Namastream. Once logged in, the ‘My Account – About’ page will store all contact info, password reset links, current product subscription billing info and give students the ability to cancel their accounts at any time. It is also from the ‘My Account – Products’page that student can access the content they have subscribed to by selecting ‘View Product’and then ‘Included Content’.
Check out our video below for a quick tutorial on how to setup your account!
frequently asked questions
Is my username and password the same combination as it is for my MindBody Online?
- No. These are separate platforms so need separate usernames and passwords. I don’t remember my password for Namastream. Would should I do? Enter your email on log-in page and click ‘Forgot Password?’ If the password link reset doesn’t work, there is no password because you most likely joined with the social or the google logins. (So there is now password to send. ) Try the social login and see if that works. If you want to change to email and password (instead of social log-in), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a coupon code to use – where and how do I do that?
- Great question! Depending if you are on a phone, ipad or laptop, the prompt may be in slightly different places. Before you enter your payment information, look for the header that says ‘Order Summary’ and you should see a link that says ‘I have a coupon code’. Click, enter your coupon code, and press ‘Check’. Amount should adjust to reflect coupon. Proceed by entering payment information and ‘Purchase Product.’
I purchased my product but now I can’t find it. Where can I access my videos?
- If you are logged in, go to ‘Products’ and under ‘My Products’ you’ll see your purchases. Click ‘View Product’ and then navigate to ‘Included Content’ to begin watching your videos.
Do I need to download videos?
- Nope, they will on be streamed – similar to Netflix or other streaming services! Namastream supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Whichever browser you prefer, please use the most up-to-date version available to ensure that everything on the site works smoothly.
I’m having problems with my videos – they are slow, keep closing, etc. What should I do?
- If you are trying to play a video and it is continually buffering, try the following:
- stop any other files from downloading
- close any websites that might be constantly updating
- close messaging apps that might be slowing your computer down
- close everything down and only have Namastream open
- If this doesn’t work, please connect with Namastream tech support directly email@example.com
How do I cancel my subscription?
- We’re sad to see you go but understand. Remember you can resubscribe at any time for no commitment. Once you log-in, go to ‘My Account’ and go to ‘My Purchases’. From the drop down menu, select ‘Cancel’. Your videos will be accessible for the remainder of your billing cycle.
How can I change the credit card I have on file for billing?
- We have to do this for you! Please contact Steph Spangler by calling our Front Desk 484-344-5040 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I buy a gift card for your online site?
- You sure can! You can purchase gift cards in a variety of options once you log on or by clicking here. Currently, gift cards for Yoga Home in-studio classes and gift cards for our online site are sold separately and not interchangeable.
Where I can send feedback or suggestion for online content?
- This is great! We love feedback and welcome your suggestions for what you’d like to see us add online. Please email co-founder Maura Manzo directly email@example.com