Hiring part-time team leaders and
front desk staff — Apply Here!
Team Lead Job Description:
Team Leaders serve as the main point of contact for guest, responsible for their overall experience and database management of their accounts; act as an educator to both guests and staff in regards to on-going and new programming, and assume main responsibility for Yoga Home during their shift.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
· Manage Front Desk staff and daily shift responsibilities. Ensure proper upkeep of studio and Community Space areas, including executing maintenance and cleaning schedule.
· Develop a mastery of the Administrative/Supervisory aspects of business management software, MindBody Online (MBO). Resource MindBody Online support for technical issues and problem solve independently.
· Manage client accounts, including returns/voids, membership cancellations, merging duplicate clients and other responsibilities; works directly with Studio Manager
· Act as a support for any guest queries, including but not limited to fielding requests for private and corporate instruction and more.
· Meet weekly with Studio Manager to problem solve or address areas of concerns, to maintain accountability.
· Support studio manager in execution of special events via WordPress website management, social media event listings and community calendars
· Other duties and special projects, as assigned.
· Strong customer service experience
· Be able to work independently, creatively problem solve and multi-task easily
· Demonstrate initiative, prioritization and task completion
· Proficient on both Mac and PC, familiar with Microsoft Office
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Works well within a team
· Experience with MindBody Online (MBO) or similar software
· Experience with WordPress or similar platform a plus
· Assume additional responsibilities, as needed, per discussion with Studio Manager
· Adherence to Yoga Home’s core values of connection, acceptance, community, love and growth
· An established yoga practice and passion for the yogic lifestyle and conscious leadership
· Practice at Yoga Home minimum of twice/week, experiencing all teachers and class styles
· Attendance at all Management Team meetings
· $15/hour part-time employee; Unlimited yoga membership; Additional discounts on retail, workshops and training. This is a part time position at 15-20 hours/week.
Front Desk Job Description
Front Desk Team Members are responsible for all aspects of guest services, including but not limited to:
- Greeting clients and maintaining overall ambience
- Educate guests in regards to most appropriate class styles and upcoming programs
- Sell class packages and memberships
- Retail sales, including restocking and display maintenance
- Project based responsibilities, including Marketing, Sales, Data Management and other projects, under supervision of Team Leaders and Studio Manager
- Overall upkeep of entire facility, including front desk area, studios, kitchen and bathrooms
- Attend and participate in monthly team meetings
- Represent Yoga Home at offsite events on occasion
Front Desk Team Members are expected to:
- Be able to work independently, creatively problem solve and multi-task easily
- Maintain a level of both professionalism and friendliness at all times, and uphold the values of Yoga Home in all interactions and relationships
- Become proficient in Yoga Home’s software, MindBodyOnline, for client interactions
- Communicate any problems or concerns to Management in a timely fashion; report directly to Manager on Duty
- Cover all shifts independently; provide flexibility with scheduling; support other team members
- Practice at Yoga Home minimum of twice per week, with each teacher and style at least once per quarter.
Position is a part time employee at 12-15 hours/week at $12/hour. Unlimited yoga is included, plus additional discounts on workshops, trainins and retail. Must be able to work a combination of days, nights and weekends.