Everyone desires inner peace. And, by now, most have heard of the benefits of meditation: reduced stress and tension, lowered blood pressure, improved cognitive performance, strengthened nervous system, increased immunity, and an increase in overall health and happiness. But where does one begin?
Join Alison Krywucki for this 4-week series introducing students to the fundamentals of meditation and the basic tools for starting a practice or enriching an existing one.Alison is especially trained to guide new meditators on their path. This series is intended to launch or reinvigorate your meditation practice with helpful techniques, supportive dialogue and some virtual support. Gain clarity and peace of mind as you explore practical applications to develop a consistent, sustainable practice.
– Find a comfortable seat and learn techniques to maintain posture
– Develop deep, diaphragmatic breathing essential to meditation
– Practice whole body relaxation techniques
– Use a mantra to refine inner stillness
– Create a structure and space for a home practice
– Techniques to keep you inspired!
Meditation is a universal practice, open and accessible to all. Group size is limited. Pre-registration Required.
Monthly Auto Renew Members Receive 10% Off.