Everyone desires inner peace. And, by now, most have heard of the benefits of meditation: reduced stress and tension, lowered blood pressure, strengthened nervous system, increased immunity, and an increase in overall health and happiness. But where does one begin?
Join Alison Krywucki for this 4-week series introducing students to the fundamentals of meditation and the basic tools for starting a practice or enriching an existing one. Gain clarity and peace of mind as you explore practical applications to develop a consistent, sustainable practice.
– Establish a comfortable posture
– Develop deep, diaphragmatic breathing
– Practice whole body relaxation techniques
– Use a mantra to refine inner stillness
– Create a structure and space for a home practice
Meditation is a universal practice, open and accessible to all. Group size is limited. Pre-registration Required.
Monthly Auto Renew Members Receive 10% Off.register