Everyone desires inner peace. And, by now, most have heard of the benefits of meditation: reduced stress and tension, lowered blood pressure, strengthened nervous system, increased immunity, and an increase in overall health and happiness. But where does one begin?
Join Yoga Alison Krywucki for this 4-week series introducing students to the fundamentals of meditation and the basic tools for starting a practice or enriching an existing one. Gain clarity and peace of mind as you explore practical applications to develop a consistent, sustainable practice.
– Establish a comfortable posture
– Develop deep, diaphragmatic breathing
– Practice whole body relaxation techniques
– Use a mantra to refine inner stillness
– Create a structure and space for a home practice
Meditation is a universal practice, open and accessible to all. Group size is limited. Pre-registration Required.
Monthly Auto Renew Members Receive 10% Off.register