Imagine if everyone recognized that their value is based on who they are and a world where people didn’t talk about what needs to change about them, but what could be changed in the world because of them. Imagine a community full of women who are inspired, strong, empowered, and embrace who they are, and accept one another without limits or conditions.
This is a community full of women who are courageous enough to embody love. Join Kristie McCourt for thistransformational journey to self-acceptance. Engage in a yoga practice and process exercises that explore internalized beliefs about beauty and self-worth. Gain tools to shift the conversation from one of negative beliefs to purposeful action and become a part of the solution as we create a world of unconditional love.
Interactive Exercises include:
· Dismantling the “beauty myth”
· Changing the conversation from criticism to kindness
· Embodied yoga experience
· Committing to being kind to ourselves, and therefore each other
· Seeing and experiencing ourselves as worthy from the inside out
· Recognizing our contributions through conscious activism